An Adventure In Old Home Recovery

October 14th Update

Sunday afternoon project update:

Well, today wasn’t that good of a day.

The maple hardwood flooring that we were going to get had already been sold. It was enough to cover both floors for $100.00, but we were too slow to catch it.

Also, the pellet stove we were going to get was sold before we could get to it. Instead, we went to look at another one, but that would have needed several hundred dollars in repairs to work right. We didn’t get that one.

We made it home and had dinner. Time to regroup.

If anyone has leads on a working pellet stove or hardwood flooring to cover 400 square feet that neither would break the bank, please let us know.